EventsGalore.net® "Connecting people and events using web calendars with automatic e-mail reminders!"
Welcome to EventsGalore.net!|
Thinking of creating your own calendar?
View our example calendar called JavaJoint
(a ficticious coffeehouse) to see what the calendars look like. Then...
One month free trial!
Want to increase attendance at your events? Put your organization's
Calendar of Events on the web using EventsGalore.net and people can receive
automatic e-mail reminders of your events!
There are probably many people who would like to come to your events, but they simply
need a friendly reminder.
- Create a calendar: You can do it in one minute. No software installation necessary. No HTML knowledge required.
- Login, and add some events: Enter a title, date, time, duration, and description if you want.
- Get subscribers, promote your calendar:
- Existing customers: Have a sign-up sheet at your counter (ask for e-mail addresses) and subscribe interested people. Or tell them how to subscribe themselves via a newsletter article or handbill they can take with them.
- New customers: Direct people to your EventsGalore.net calendar in your ads. Anyone can view your calendar on the web, so people will also find your events with web searches.
EventsGalore.net will automatically send an e-mail reminder to subscribers before events. This is a foolproof way to make it easy for people to remember to come to your events.
- "It's easy and fast to update events, which is hard to do with printed newsletters.
Customers have appreciated getting reminders and updates on classes." -- Amy, co-owner of
The Sow's Ear, a cafe and knitting studio with classes.
- "Our EventsGalore.net calendar has replaced our newsletter [which lists events], because we just can't
afford the postage to send it out anymore. Our visitors find the e-mail reminders especially helpful." --
Kay, outreach specialist for the UW-Madison Space Place.
- "I was manually sending e-mail reminders about our events, but not anymore... one less thing to
remember to do!" -- Beth, owner of
Mimosa, a store which offers workshops and talks related to personal and
- Entertainment: Music, performance art, movies.
- Community: Community events, meetings, school activities, special interest groups.
- Sales: Store sales, rummage sales.
- Other: Press releases, blogs, announcements.
For Event Providers |
For Event Seekers |
Contact Us |
© 2001-2011 EventsGalore.net LLC. All rights reserved.
EventsGalore.net® is a registered trademark of EventsGalore.net LLC.
Please contact the EventsGalore.net help desk